Advantages of having a surveillance camera system
Why Digital Recording?
- It does not need human intervention every day (tapes are changed).
- Provides high-resolution images (without depending on the copying process).
- Provides instant access to the footage being recorded (without having to rewind tapes).
- It makes it possible to share information: generate reports, export videos, and print photos,…
- It makes it possible to control multiple remote points from the central point.
- Review at the time of remote sequences.
- Remote configuration and updating of units.
Why Image Transmission?
- Visualize, from any point, everything that happens in the company and what happened several days or months ago.
- Check the alarms by means of images in real-time.
- That there are no false alarms because they are eliminated.
- Make law enforcement action faster and more effective.
- Take advantage of elements of the conventional security system.
- Great image quality, with high recording and transmission frequencies.
- You can record and stream at the same time.
- There are different levels of features according to specific needs.
- Use of all communication networks.
- Remote management of several installations.
- Different screens are structured as an agenda.
- It allows viewing and ordering the data of remote installations, viewing and recording live video, playing recorded video, receiving and processing alarms, taking photographs and reports, and consulting the historical list of events and images.
- It has a signal panel visible in any session.
- It has security passwords to operate and configure.
- It has a video output for VCR recordings.
It has all the communication possibilities ISDN lines, PSTN, and redundant communication by TCP/IP. We have equipment with 4, 8, 16, 32, and 64 video inputs and audio channels, to meet the needs of customers and their facilities.