We are experts in Restaurants Security Camera Installation In Anaheim. Secure your business now by calling on Starlight, We will be able to offer you a solution adapted to your needs and your budget. In the event of a problem, our troubleshooters also intervene as quickly as possible for professional repair.
Our Restaurants Security Camera Installation In Anaheim offers you:
- Purchase solution in one or more regulations
- Rental service for surveillance camera and all video surveillance equipment with maintenance, assistance, movement and new replacement included
- After-sales service is available seven days a week.
- Quick repair: our troubleshooters and technicians are at your disposal
- Quotation for professionals and individuals free and within 24 hours, travel included
Contact Us For Restaurants Security Camera Installation In Anaheim
We have almost a decade of bright experience in affordable security camera installation in Anaheim– giving you the best levels of service, the best protection against theft and vandalism and amazing customer service 24/7.
- Expert installation of CCTV systems for both home and business
- Repairs and upgrades to existing camera systems
- Professional advice on crime reduction, security cameras.
Video Monitoring Systems for Restaurants and Bars
Monitoring with IP cameras for restaurants and bars
Bars and restaurants face a wide variety of safety challenges on a daily basis. Constantly changing customers and high team member turnover leave a special risk of theft for this business model.
Having the benefits of a monitoring system with IP cameras installed correctly can improve security for customers, employees and owners of these establishments. Restaurants Security Camera Installation An
Benefits of Security Cameras for Bars and Restaurants
Easy Installation – Video surveillance IP camera systems for bars and restaurants are very easy to install, configure and manage, whether from a computer or mobile device.
Unlike old analogue CCTV camera systems, in IP-based security systems, all you have to do is mount the cameras and connect the NVR. No special tools for connecting coaxial or power cables will be needed.
Prevent theft – Surveillance IP cameras can help prevent burglary and a properly positioned security IP camera can put an end to the “come and go” where customers eat but leave before their bill arrives.
Less Fighting and Violence – Fighting is common in crowded bars, especially during busy environments such as game days or weekend nights. Security IP cameras in restaurants can help prevent confusion and in case of fights or violence, help identify those responsibly.
Check images at any time – A network of IP cameras with an NVR (network video recorder) can transmit images over the internet, allowing a check-up of the restaurant or bar at any time.
This is perfect for restaurant chains – you can access multiple locations from wherever you are at the same time with just a single Internet connection.
Cautions when installing IP cameras
Privacy – IP cameras in restaurants and bars can only record images of public areas such as the lobby where dining tables, bars, administrative areas such as storage and kitchen are located. Keep IP cameras away from team member restrooms or locker rooms.
Vandalism – IP cameras installed in public places are susceptible to various forms of vandalism, especially in bars. Cameras damaged by vandalism can cause recording failures.
Power failure – Power surges or outages can cause image recording to fail or stop recording. Even though it rarely occurs, this possibility always exists.
In a well-designed project, IP Cameras are used with PoE (Power over Ethernet – they are fed via network cable by the PoE Switch to which they are connected) so a well-sized UPS will allow the recording to continue even in the cases mentioned.
What to Consider Before Purchasing Cameras for a Bar or Restaurant
The correct sizing of the IP and NVR camera system depends on the needs of each bar or restaurant, the number of people circulating in the property’s layout, etc. Below are some issues that should be taken into account before defining the IP camera system:
- Have there been big fights at the bar/restaurant in the past?
- Is there an incidence of “eat and leave without paying the bill”?
- What can be considered the greatest security risk in the establishment?
- Is there a security system installed?
- Does the neighbourhood contribute to security in general?
- Are there peak times or days at the bar/restaurant?
- What is the average number of people who frequent the bar or restaurant?
- Are there events that contribute to occupancy on specific days?
- Have there been any problems with team member theft (stealing from the cashier, giving away free food or drink)?
- Is the bar/restaurant in a building or house? Does it have parking?
- Can employees easily access the dining room or server location?
Recommendations for deploying IP Cameras in the Bar or Restaurant
- Place IP cameras in open areas such as the lobby where tables are located to protect customers from potential theft.
- Kitchen cameras can help with work safety and keep the facilities within ANVISA’s requirements.
- Place IP cameras at entrances and exits to monitor all personnel entering and leaving the restaurant.
- Secure cameras near the office and cash register to deter burglaries.
Photo Credit: Getty