Burglaries and thefts are numerous in the U.S and you might seek an absolute experienced and elite team for Affordable CCTV Installation in Huntington Beach and through Southern California. Business Surveillance Cameras Installation in Huntington Beach is our essential job.
STRAIGHT will set up your camera systems by a highly skilled and very well trained security specialist team at very competitive prices with almost a decade of experience and numerous home and business installations.
Our security camera products are very efficient. They are resistant to shocks, heat and extreme cold. The cameras film in high definition and are also efficient at night thanks to the infra-red LED.
- The request for an estimated price for the installation of security cameras, video surveillance troubleshooting and rental is free. Trust our installers to ensure a perfect follow-up and installation of your protection systems.
Contact Us For Affordable CCTV Installation In Huntington Beach:
Benefits of the Security Camera System
- Increase security, reducing expenses. It is a control and management tool that allows owners to increase their security.
- Reduce security, janitorial and repair expenses, repeatedly replacing physical security or making your work more efficient.
- It is a powerful deterrent system, the presence of cameras intimidates intruders and vandals, making them desist.
- Eliminate the usual dangers, thefts to people and floors, the destruction and theft of vehicles in garages and storage rooms, the concern of parents and the elderly.
- Avoid aggression and intimidation to neighbours.
- Deter marauders. You will no longer see individuals sleeping in portals and storage rooms, or intruders in the pool.
- End the impunity with which some individuals act.
- Reduce repair costs. You will not find graffiti on the walls again.
- Improve coexistence: Increase respect for the facilities.
- Avoid breaking mailboxes, doors, glass, emptying fire extinguishers, …
- We guarantee privacy. The system has a security device that protects the privacy of the neighbours.
How does it work:
It is a new concept of video surveillance, capable of simultaneous monitoring and video recording with DVD image quality, allowing at the same time if desired, remote control from an Alarm Center.
Designed to easily manage from 1 to 16 video channels through multi-control, with strict security measures that guarantee the privacy and intimacy of neighbours and recordings, using dedicated passwords and passwords.
Allows real-time, multi-screen (up to 16 cameras depending on the models) and sequential display easily through the CMTS® tool, with drop-down menus, with the possibility of being managed by clicking on the screen, with the possibility of:
- Automatic or manual adjustment of the image quality per camera is important for more efficient management of the capacity and duration of the recordings.
- On-screen or audible alarms for activation of motion sensors. Effective alert system that alerts the concierge offices of any movement of people or vehicles that occurs in the building. Without the need to constantly be watching the screen, the cameras will warn you. It allows, therefore, better use of the work of the janitors.
- Automatic window by movement. Know at all times the cameras that are capturing movement.
- Possibility of giving individual names to each camera.
- Automatic power failure shutdown and restoration to prevent equipment damage.
- Password to access the recordings. Only those persons authorized by the person in charge will be able to access the recorded images.
- Recording schedules programmable by cameras. This will take up less space and you can store more recording time.
- Real-time recording capacity of all cameras in continuous recording, or by motion detection or by event or alarm. Our technicians will program it at your convenience so that our teams work autonomously.
- A quick search of recordings by event, motion detection, map or search calendar (date and time). Finding the recording you need is very easy.
- Image integrity
PREVENT View Communities® provides a watermark (digital stamp), making it impossible for recordings to be altered or modified. It is an essential requirement so that the recordings can be legally presented as police or judicial evidence. “Document yourself with evidence.”
All our teams are prepared for services such as Televigilance. By connecting them to the alarm centre to carry out periodic rounds or verification of alarms, some models can be connected to a mobile phone or PDA (optional hiring).
For transmission to the Alarm Center, it is necessary to have an ADSL Router with fixed IP. For the mobile phone or PDA, it must have GPRS and it must be possible to download the JAVA program.
To detect someone’s presence on a screen, it should be at least 10% of the image height. To identify them with maximum precision, they should make up 30% or more of the image. For this reason, it is important to check the capabilities of the selected cameras and view the resulting images on the screen before recording live.